1. Your Zip Code
2. How often, on average, do you use a CVTA trail?
Daily1 or 2 times a weekA couple of times a monthOnce a monthA few times a yearFirst timeNever
3. What is your age group
15 and under16-2526-3536-4546-5556-6566 OR Older
4. Were any children under the age of 15 with you on your most recent trail experience?
5. What is your gender?
6. What is your primary activity on the trail
Walking/HikingBikingJogging/RunningHorseback RidingXC skiing/SnowshoeingWalk dogsOther (specify below)
7. Generally, when do you use the trail?
Time of Day?
Length of Time?
30 minutes to 1 hr1 to 2 hoursMore than 2 hours
10. How did you find out about the CVTA trails?
Word of mouthRoadside signage/Driving pastNewspaperVisitor CenterWebsiteEventOther (specify below)
11. Please rate the trails/trailheads relative to (1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest score):
Safety & Security
14. Are you a CVTA member?
15. If you are not a CVTA member, would you become a member?
16. If you do not want to become a member, please consider the following as to why.
Not interestedNot aware of membershipNot affordableOther (specify below)
18. Which trails do you use most often?
Clear CreekBentley HeritageGenoaRiver Fork RanchPinyonFay-Luther/Jobs Peak
19. Do you and/or a member of your household participate in CVTA activities?
Fund raising eventsAnnual membership meetingHike for HealthTrail Maintenance/BuildingOther (specify below)
20. If you or a member of your household do not participate in CVTA activities, what are the reasons?
Not aware of programsToo busy/no timeDon’t have activities that interest meHeld at inconvenient timesPoor quality of programsHeld at inconvenient locationsOnly interested in use of trailsOther (specify below)
21. What activities do you feel CVTA should offer?
Hiking eventsSocial eventsOutdoor/environmental programsFitness eventsMember only eventsOther (specify below)
22. I would be interested in a user based forum for posting and viewing trail conditions, discussions and events.
Username or E-mail